Say To The I...........

Communicate with and encourage the I.......I can make it, I was born to do this, I believe in what I do, I am a promise, I can if I will, I know when its right , for then I can feel it.
I am feeling it now!!!!!!!........I am steadfast , I am unmoveable, I must abound in this hardship cause I see the light.....its at the end of the tunnel. Yes I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 28 October 2010

Nature is the best!!!!

 This is one of my most beautiful shots taken on the beach in Ocho Rios!!!!! (missing uuuuu:( )
 Meet my world!!!! Princess Ohawna......everything evolves around her. picture taken in Ocho rios.
Above fabric research in Jamaica.

 My friend took me to a cultural show, i had great expectations in terms of finding inspiration but was slightly dissappointed. this pic below was taken there.

this is also a part of my fabric research there. Fabrics that are too expensive i am allowed to photogragh.
Jamaica is the most beautiful and therapeutic place on earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment