Say To The I...........

Communicate with and encourage the I.......I can make it, I was born to do this, I believe in what I do, I am a promise, I can if I will, I know when its right , for then I can feel it.
I am feeling it now!!!!!!!........I am steadfast , I am unmoveable, I must abound in this hardship cause I see the light.....its at the end of the tunnel. Yes I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 28 October 2010

its time to decide...................

Now the onus is on me to choose the birds i willl focus on. i have a combination in order to achieve a collection consisting of colour, texture and shape....extreme shape!!!

i am now investigating the mechanics of the wing.......

one of the best ways to manipulate the folds of the wing is by pleating. Therefore i am pleated and now im going to draaaaape............



Now i need try and create more intricate shapes



still trying, will be for a loooong time....................




Very interesting....i like





well talk about intricate!!!................hmmmmm time to take a break

No comments:

Post a Comment