Say To The I...........

Communicate with and encourage the I.......I can make it, I was born to do this, I believe in what I do, I am a promise, I can if I will, I know when its right , for then I can feel it.
I am feeling it now!!!!!!!........I am steadfast , I am unmoveable, I must abound in this hardship cause I see the light.....its at the end of the tunnel. Yes I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday 19 December 2010

The heights by great men!!!!

its been a while....who said designing is fun?..let alone easy.......well i dare to disagree it is HARD!!!!!!
I have spent long hours in the studio working on design ideas, yet i seem so far off as nothing is coming together. Any ways have a look at some of my sahpes and be free to leave comments.



i love this dress but......its not the idea.....my sharp folds i think will be the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment