Say To The I...........

Communicate with and encourage the I.......I can make it, I was born to do this, I believe in what I do, I am a promise, I can if I will, I know when its right , for then I can feel it.
I am feeling it now!!!!!!!........I am steadfast , I am unmoveable, I must abound in this hardship cause I see the light.....its at the end of the tunnel. Yes I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday 1 November 2010

Getting There!!

I am still trying to find that interesting shape, so im gonna try folding and pinning and after that its gonna be some serious slashing and spreading!!

naaaah...interesting but no wow factor...



This called manipulation.....I am using the same fabric to create different shapes and ideas by twisting turning folding......mmmm looks iteresting to me

yes....


if it's AMRON'S then there has to be some level of drama!!!!

 stilll doing folds but now im going to drat a pattern and integrate volume by slashing and spreading....

an attempt to add more details by pleating....


lets start here and work our way up!!...interesting folds but there is a problem......hmmmm wrong fabric. This is resembling a hoodie and i dont intend to go dowm that lane. i will need to try this again with a more suitable fabric.....satin, lace....

No comments:

Post a Comment